Sunday, October 28, 2012

Too Easy Mousse

This simple recipe was given to me from a  friend I met on HCG Diet 411 Forum, Txnwoman, who literally saved my life when I couldn't figure out what to eat.  Let me tell you if you are a "sweet freak" like me, love chocolate, and have spent over 30 days on Phase II, then you are ready for this!  You can use any amount you would like or any amount you may need to help you reach your 1500 caloric requirement for the day. (which was my problem)


1/2 to 1    cup heavy whipping cream
1/2 to 1    teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 to 1    package stevia or sweet'n low
1/2 to 1    teaspoon cocoa powder

Beat at medium high speed with mixer; taking care not to over beat.  Put on fruit, or eat plain.  You can also make strong coffee, chill, and add to the mousse to make a mocha mousse.  You could try: omitting the cocoa powder and using almond, orange, lemon, other flavored extracts.  Be creative!!!!

I have a 1/2 pint Hamilton Beach ice cream maker and would use 1/2 cup whipping cream, 1/2 cup milk, vanilla, sweet'n low and make ice cream.  Just sayin    : )


No comments:

Post a Comment